Position Title: Finance Officer – HQ
Department Name: Finance
Supervisor of Position: Finance Manager
Employment Definition: Full Time
Location of Position: Washington, DC – Remote
- Manage and process SAMS invoices in Deltek, make sure appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Monitoring and ensuring the accurate and prompt drawing up of internal and external financial reports in accordance with the appropriate guidelines
- Ensure proper back up documentation and filing of vouchers, requisitions and other documents is maintained and updated as needed
- Oversee the accuracy of the organization accounting records and maintain the chart of accounts.
- Prepare month-end and year-end closing process with other staff
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of monthly pipeline reports for discussion with finance director (which will require back and forth with country offices)
- Review of financial data submitted by the field to identify weaknesses or problems encountered by field finance staff and recommend corrective action.
- Maintain and reconcile Accounts Payable subsidiary ledger
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Finance Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent required
- 5 years prior relevant experience. Experience working with large, geographically dispersed team preferred including INGO’s.
- Advanced IT knowledge (hardware and software, Microsoft Office, Internet)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Arabic as second language is a plus
- Must have Deltek – CP8 experience
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]