- Maintain office equipment, including computers, copy machines, fax machines, etc.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items. Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Respond to staff questions and requests for information and support
- Answer incoming calls/emails and assume other receptionist duties when need (including our regional offices)
- Plan organize and schedule staff meetings, activities, events, presentations and appointments
- Assist in all required HR tasks
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Develop and maintain an inventory and filing system
- Manager the office petty cash
- Provide general support to visitors
- Research and creates presentations
- Prepare and monitor all office contracts, invoices and purchase orders
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, taking care of keys & fobs and all other administrative duties.
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Resolve all administrative problems
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, planning and implementing general office systems, layout, and equipment selection
- Troubleshoot issues regarding office equipment, phones and IT
- Update phone contact list and universal email directory
- Make sure the office area is clean and tidy
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of office experience
- Microsoft Suite proficiency Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational abilities aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Some college required
- Experience in nonprofits
- Experience working in a diverse environment
Send your recent CV copy and cover letter with ‘Administrative Assistant’ in the subject line to [email protected].