Role Summary/Purpose: SAMS is looking for a full-time communications and media intern with social media and graphic design background to join our media and communications department.
- Assist in creating content for social media, including graphics, and monitoring account and metrics
- Update SAMS’s social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Conduct research as assigned
- Assist the media and communications team in the execution of all marketing materials, including brochures, pamphlets, fliers, etc.
- Update and maintain media and mailing list
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or journalism or a closely related field.
- Social media experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Graphic design background
- Bilingual (Arabic)
- Ability to travel outside the United States, if needed.
Send your recent CV copy and cover letter with ‘Communications Intern’ in the subject line to care[email protected].