Role Summary/Purpose: SAMS is looking for a full-time “Executive Assistant” to join the Lebanon team. This position is responsible for providing administrative support for the Project Manager for Lebanon and the Senior Management team of SAMS, enhancing their effectiveness by managing schedules and performing a variety of administrative and support duties. The post holder will also provide interpretation during internal and external meetings.
- Provide administrative support to the Project Manager for Lebanon and the senior management team of SAMS
- Maintain calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconferences.
- Provide interpretation during internal and external meetings
- Follow up and coordinate the work between the newly-founded offices in Lebanon
- Writing weekly and monthly reports on SAMS activities and special events to headquarters and project manager
- Respect confidentiality and where necessary ensure that confidential information is kept secure
- Assist the Manager in maintaining essential paper-based and electronic records in line with corporate policies
- Draft, process, and maintain basic correspondence from and to the headquarters, including postal mail, telephone and e-mail following up on communications, and act as initial point of enquiry
- Respond to enquiries as appropriate
- Attend SAMS meetings
- Occasional travel to other SAMS offices in Lebanon
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or a closely related field
- 2-3-year experience in an office setting
- Excellent administrative skills/attention to details
- Outstanding organizational skills with results oriented focus
- Ability to transcribe notes from meeting minutes, telephone conversations, and communications from the field
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of the English and Arabic languages
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs in word processing, typing, editing, calendar management, and preparation of required materials
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure own behavior is consistent with these standards and align with the values of the organization. Demonstrates high degree of independent judgement
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Organization: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities. Strong self-organization and self-management skills
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and the contact information of 3 references to [email protected]. Include in the subject line the name of the position you are applying for.