Role Summary/Purpose: SAMS is looking for a full-time “Field and Medical Missions Coordinator” position to join the Operation team. This position is responsible a range of functions to ensure that the project moves forward effectively and efficiently as possible. The Coordinator is responsible for logistical, analytical, and preparatory support to our mission and projects.
- Logistical support in the aspect of purchasing essential equipment and items needed for field office
- Coordinate and provide logistical support in the task of GIK inventory and distribution
- Collect and maintain required data from organization projects
- Follow up the inventory of the devices and fix asset of the projects
- Directly responsible for the documentation process and media of organization project including missions
- Provide support to preparation and implementation process for medical missions including, but not limited to locations of services, transportation, medication availability, and collection of mission statistics and data
- Other duties as assigned by the Logistics and Operations Coordinator to assist in developing the SAMS program
- University degree required (financial or management study preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in administrative or logistical support capacity
- English language knowledge preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office computer programs required
- Demonstrated organizational skills through working systematically and accurately
- Strong report writing, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work both independently and in a team environment working toward a common goal in a complex environment
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and the contact information of 3 references to [email protected]. Include in the subject line the name of the position you are applying for.