- Gather photographs, videos, and regular updates from the field. Media materials and accompanying information should cover the following themes and events:
- SAMS-supported medical facilities
- Medical missions
- Volunteers on SAMS missions
- Beneficiaries – we would like to show a glimpse into their daily lives as well as how SAMS impacts their lives.
- Success stories during SAMS’ work; this could include successful operations, life saving diagnoses, lives saved due to medical equipment, etc.
- Reactions to recent events or changes on the ground.
- Trainings and workshops led by SAMS Field Office
- Assists in SAMS National social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram content creation, by providing photography and videos.
- Send weekly updates from the Lebanon office to the Media and Communications team at SAMS HQ.
- Build and forge relationship with local media outlets and journalists.
- Maintain local media list, monitor SAMS local media coverage, and create monthly press reports of all major coverage.
- Check in with Communications Officer and Media Manager as needed, at minimum once a week.
- As needed, takes the lead in designing and formatting resources and materials for social media and website including;
- Print graphics such as brochures, print ads, flyers and posters
- Digital graphics such as web based graphics, email graphics, and social media graphics
- Design and order collaterals for the Lebanon office
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of professional graphic design and video editing
- Excellent communications skills in Arabic and English
- Demonstrated proficiency in graphic design and video editing
- Knowledge of multimedia design and programming
- Demonstrated success in creative email and online design
- Understanding of web design best practices
- Strong understanding of programming languages and Adobe Suite.
- Strong writing and photography skills.
- Ability to collaborate to implement projects and achieve results.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Send your recent CV copy and cover letter with ‘Lebanon Media Officer’ in the subject line to [email protected].